MammoTrac Satisfies the Following MQSA Requirements!
- A facility must track all positive and incomplete mammography exams to completion.
- A facility must track exam volumes for personnel to include radiologists and technologists. A radiologist is required to read an average of 40 mammograms/month or 960 in a 24-month period. A technologist is required to perform 200 mammograms in a 24-month period.
- All facilities must collect and review outcome data for all mammograms performed at that facility, including follow-up on all positive mammograms and correlation of pathology results with the interpreting physician's mammogram report. This analysis must be done individually and collectively for all the interpreting physicians at a facility, and for the facility as a whole. This outcome analysis must be done annually.
- Facilities will need to show proof of this outcome analysis (statistical report) to the MQSA inspector each year.
- MammoTrac can provide a facility a list of all the patients that were seen within their department for a mammogram.
- MammoTrac can provide a list of all patients from a facility that need short-term follow-up exams, in a three-month block.
- MammoTrac is capable of sending the facility a list of all patients that have not returned (to their facility) for the necessary follow-up.
- MammoTrac provides the facility a list of all positive mammograms and all incomplete mammograms.
- MammoTrac is capable of providing a facility a list of all their patients that were followed up with breast biopsy.